Some of our typical partners include independent Brokers, IFAs and Financial Planners, Wealth and Asset Managers, Estate Agents, Legal Attorneys, Trust and Fiduciary Companies, Tax Practitioners and Accountants.
Currency Partners (Pty) Ltd is licensed by the FSB as an authorised Financial Services Provider (No.35134).
Currency Partners is also authorised by the SARB to act as a Foreign Exchange Intermediary (No. 1431).
How It Works
1. Become a Partner
Register or contact us to learn more about the benefits of our Partnership Programme and receive a copy of our standard Partnership Agreement.
2. Refer your clients
Refer your clients to us directly or via a quick online registration to earn commission on every transaction they make.
3. Enjoy the benefits
Discover new opportunities to grow your business, and enjoy the many benefits of a lasting partnership built on mutual trust, dedicated service and shared values.
Our Partnership Team have the experience and knowledge to quickly identify how to integrate our specialist FX solutions with your business and on your website, for the benefit of your clients. Register online to become a partner and start introducing your clients.
Our strategic partnerships contribute to powerful 360° solutions for your clients. By partnering with us and giving your clients access to our competitive pricing for their currency transfers, they not only benefit from our specialist service, but can also save money on the exchange rates.
- Professional expert service
- Highly competitive exchange rates and preferential pricing terms
- In-depth market knowledge, information and specialist experience
- Unique currency solutions for your business
- Access to your client information and transactions
- Flexibility to integrate with your business processes
- Consolidated marketing and event support
- A possible additional revenue stream for your business